The Lead Agency Pty Ltd’s (Lead Agency) privacy, copyright and disclaimer statements are designed to protect your rights and govern the use of information on this website.
Lead Agency’s privacy procedures have been developed with your rights and needs in mind.
Collecting your information
Lead Agency holds your personal information in accordance with this privacy statement and we will:
- tell you when and for what purpose we will be collecting the information
- tell you what information is necessary to access Lead Agency’s products and services, including payments and transactions
- not ask for or collect any sensitive information about you unless it is necessary to meet legal, public interest or statistical requirements to complete the requested transaction
- take all reasonable steps to permanently remove personal identification from the information collected about you if it is no longer needed.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
When you provide Lead Agency with your personal information we will:
- use the information to help you use Lead Agency services
- aggregate the data for analysis
- remove personally identifiable characteristics, unless you have given us specific consent to recognise your usage on an individual basis.
We will not disclose your personal information to any other person or organisation unless one of the following reasons apply:
- you have given us your consent to do so
- the information is needed to conduct a transaction between you and that person or organisation
- we are required by law to do so
- there are grounds to believe disclosure will prevent a threat to life or health
- that person or organisation is providing a service to Lead Agency and is required to maintain the same or similar privacy legislation principles.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
When handling your information, Lead Agency will:
- take reasonable steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and securely stored
- monitor transmissions sent to or from Lead Agency for quality control and systems administration
- strive to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access; however we cannot guarantee security
- operate secure servers to minimise the risk of unauthorised use of your credit card information.
Accessing, correcting or updating your information
The Lead Agency Pty Ltd (Lead Agency) owns or licenses all content on this website and we assert our right to be recognised as the author of original material on this website.
Lead Agency supports the sharing of information and the use of the website content for the purposes of private study, research, criticism or review, as permitted under copyright legislation. However, you are not permitted to reproduce or reuse content on this website for commercial purposes.
The Lead Agency Pty Ltd (Lead Agency) distributes the information on this website as a general reference source.
This website contains links to other websites operated by organisations other than Lead Agency. The other websites are outside of Lead Agency’s control and links are provided for your convenience.
Despite our best efforts, Lead Agency makes no warranties that the information in this publication is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
The Lead Agency Pty Ltd disclaims all responsibility and all liability (including through negligence) for all expenses, losses, damages and costs you might incur as a result of the information on this website or any linked website being inaccurate or incomplete.