Bringing in new customers through lead generation campaigns involves utilising a number of possibilities. One such possibility involves the creation of telemarketing scripts for lead generation campaigns. This strikes some as an extremely difficult venture. Writing a letter to potential customers can be a challenging endeavor for some, but an entire telemarketing script?
It’s not impossible by any means. You’re simply taking the core values and goals of your lead generation campaigns and blowing them up to create a script. This script needs to be packed with information, capable of establishing trust, and adept at captivating the listener. You want them to stick around for the whole script, which usually means you’ve got the lead you’re after.
Keeping a few things in mind will help you write a dynamic, successful script.
Writing Lead Generation Campaigns Telemarketing Scripts
You’re looking to establish and then build on relationships with your lead generation campaigns telemarketing script. Here are a few things that can help you accomplish that goal:
- Make sure the person you’re calling knows you’re on equal corporate terms.
- Use their first name, which will further emphasise that you’re someone who is worthy of their time.
- When introducing yourself, you want to get a few things out into the open right at the start. The person you’re calling needs to know you’re confident, needs to appreciate your uniqueness, and needs to be intrigued by the benefits of your position in relation to the subject of the call.
- Reinforce the uniqueness of your position and knowledge, explaining why those things are going to be invaluable to the person you’re calling.
- Tell them that you’re not calling to sell them something. When pitching the offer, give the listener a very clear indication that the offer is personalised, exclusive, and intriguing.
- If you’ve still got them on the line, then give them further incentives to agree to further information on what you’re proposing to them.
- Utilise time in a way that creates a sense of urgency. For example, if you’re calling to offer a seminar or webinar, make it clear to the person you’re speaking to that there are only a limited number of opportunities available to become involved.
- Think of ways to make the offer even more appealing. Can you make promises that are going to appeal to their goals/position?
Seek out their definitive commitment this point, remembering every step of the way to maintain the personalised air that has dictated the conversation.
Need help from a marketing consultant with your b2b marketing or lead generation campaigns? The Lead Agency has over 15 years experience in b2b marketing strategies and lead generation campaigns. We know that best results are based on building great marketing conversations. The more you engage and communicate with your customers and prospects, the more likely they will understand, need and value what you offer.