The Lead Agency recognises that every business has a responsibility to its employees, clients and external stakeholders to ensure that it behaves responsibly in all aspects of its business. This policy specifically outlines our commitment to the environment and sustainable reduction of our environmental footprint.
We are committed to:
- Continuous improvement in our approach to sustainable practices
- Acting in a socially responsible way
- Continually improving our performance and meeting all relevant legislation
- Encouraging our staff to be mindful of the effects their action on any nature resource
Standards of Business Conduct:
- We shall operate in a manner that safeguards against unfair business practices
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis for our relationship
- Our objective is to endeavour to reduce our impact on the environment through a commitment to continual improvement;
- We will continue to work with our vendors to reduce their impact on the environment;
- We will assess production, use and disposal associated with the main goods we use; this includes the disposal of paper and printer products
- We seek to minimise the adverse environmental effects of people travelling to and from our offices.