We’re looking for an Intern with a passion for copywriting and digital marketing who wants to learn from the very best. But will settle for us.
Your new awesome intern roll:
The Lead Agency is a boutique digital marketing consultancy located in a disused skip somewhere in Melbourne. We specialise in B2B marketing strategies and campaigns for a range of clients to help them transform and grow. We are looking for someone we can mould in our own image, teach how a real agency works, provide valuable life experience and get published on a range of websites, social media channels so you look awesome when trying to get someone to actually pay for your skills, dedication and years of training.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot:
We want someone with exceptional copywriting skills to help make our client’s sound interesting. That’s it. Seems simple? Yeah, well you try writing 1,800 words about the implications of Post-truth politics on the Australian technology sector, or why Angry Cat is the perfect spokesperson for a company that manufactures those metal things that go on the end of strings you use to tie up manila folders.
In this role you will be taught how to complain about how hipsters are ruining your local suburb, writing #awesome content for a range of clients across multiple channels, building meaningful content and social media presence all in order to drive sales, brand awareness and loyalty. This is a role that requires initiative and a diligent and professional work ethic as no two days are ever the same.
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Researching topics and sourcing information to help write accurate, well-written articles
- Writing engaging and educational content for web, white papers, EDMs and social media channels
- Management and updating of website content
- Updating of Social Media sites
- Liaising and collaborating with internal teams
- Advising on the latest trends in limb jewelry, late-night dance moves in crowded clubs and how to make the perfect Mexican/Thai/Mongolian fusion canapé.
What makes us swipe right:
- Your passion for writing with excellent copywriting skills
- A thick skin and good sense of humor
- Your excellent communication skills with creative flair
- A positive and enthusiastic work attitude
- And yes, current or previous study in a related field.
What’s in it for me?
- An opportunity to learn a wide range of digital marketing techniques
- Ongoing development and mentoring in digital marketing
- Placement of your copywriting outputs in a range of website, digital channels and social media
- A digital certificate of your expertise and activities at The Lead Agency
- An official reference letter from The Lead Agency Managing Director.