The Lead Agency is a full service B2B marketing agency with a focus on leading-edge digital campaigns. We specialise in B2B marketing strategies and campaigns for a range of clients to help them transform and grow. We take pride in empowering and developing our people to be the best they can be. We have a guaranteed interest in the preservation of our values-based culture, and ensure our people are at the heart of everything we do.
Due to the success of the business and additional client needs, we are looking for a talented and experienced marketing consultant with exceptional campaign and project management skills to help direct and manage campaigns for our clients.
About the Role
In this role you will be responsible for devising and implementing marketing programs and digital communications across multiple channels. The role will involve project management tasks, as well as practical elements of a marketing manager role, such as building meaningful content, creating and maintaining social media presence, devising brand awareness and customer loyalty strategies, and developing lead generation and nurturing programs. This is a role that requires initiative and a diligent and professional work ethic, as no two days are ever the same.
The position requires work both in our office and regular offsite work with key clients. As such, the successful candidate will be able to operate with a great deal of autonomy. You will assume responsibility for initiating and driving the implementation of substantial marketing strategies as well as reviewing and putting forward recommendations for future programs of work.
The following are some of the regular tasks that you will be expected to carry out in this role:
- Marketing Planning: plan, design and manage the range of different marketing activities concurrently. Provide in-depth reporting on campaigns and suggestions for improvement
- Marketing Events: plan and coordinate events; liaise with vendors, manage attendee databases, and arrange EDMs and other tools to communicate effectively with the appropriate audience.
- Marketing Campaigns: coordinate the effective and timely execution of marketing campaigns through liaising with internal and external parties.
- Sales Support and Lead management: track and report on marketing leads generated by region for each campaign, and hold sales accountable for follow-up and pipeline reporting.
- Website & Social Media: assist in defining website & social requirements including sourcing and writing content and images to maintain and develop clients’ digital assets. Track, monitor, report and optimise on outcomes for each channel.
In order to be considered for this role, we require the following Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Marketing Communications, Marketing Campaigns or Marketing Coordination role
- Experience with B2B Marketing is preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in project management, marketing campaign planning and management
- Demonstrated ability to implement, monitor and report on projects
- Experience creating and implementing campaigns across a range of both on and offline channels
- Highly developed stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Self-starter who can work with a high level of autonomy
- Energetic, enthusiastic, creative and adaptable
What we can offer you:
- A relaxed and enjoyable work environment
- A healthy work-life balance
- Ongoing development and mentoring in marketing
- Access to a diverse and interesting client base, with the opportunity to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Hands-on experience across a range of channels and marketing platforms
- Practical training and assistance in areas that are of interest to you
- Competitive remuneration based on experience.