Can you right write?
If you bieleve you’re a grate digital marketer who rights well with an eye for details, then this is the job four you.
Digital Copywriter & Marketing Assistant
We’re looking for a Digital Copywriter and Marketing Assistant who loves to use and learn new technology, loves to write and is looking to learn from the best. But will settle for us.
Your new awesome roll:
The Lead Agency is a digital marketing agency located in Melbourne. We specialise in B2B marketing strategies and campaigns for a range of clients to help them transform and grow. Due to the success of the business, we are looking for a talented marketing assistant with exceptional copywriting skills to help manage our client’s campaigns and manage the inbound marketing and content generation activities.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot:
In this role you will be responsible for content and digital communication across multiple channels, building meaningful content and social media presence in order to drive sales, brand awareness and loyalty. This is a role that requires initiative and a diligent and professional work ethic as no two days are ever the same. The position requires work both in our offices and offsite with customers when required.
You will be involved in the following activities:
- Writing engaging and educational content for web, white papers, EDMs, media releases and print materials
- Management and updating of website content
- Management of regular EDMs
- Updating of Social Media sites
- SEO initiatives to drive natural search results
- Manage our social media campaigns and channels
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams
- Ensuring database integrity and segmentation for marketing initiatives
- Assist with ongoing industry, competitor and customer analysis and other marketing based projects
- Advising on the latest trends in limb jewelry, late-night dance moves in crowded clubs and how to make the perfect Mexican/Thai/Mongolian fusion canapé.
What makes us swipe right:
- Passion for writing with excellent copywriting skills
- 12 months + copywriting and content marketing experience
- Excellent communication skills with creative flair
- Able to work individually as well as in a team
- Degree in marketing, journalism or related field
- Knowledge of WordPress and CRM software desirable.
What’s in it for me?
- A relaxed and enjoyable work environment with flexibility
- Ongoing development and mentoring in Marketing
- Competitive remuneration based on experience.